The Scouting year runs from June 1 – May 31. New cubs may join at any time, but most join at the beginning of the school year. For a new Scout to join Pack 149 please do the following:
1. Please complete the following forms and provide copies to the Pack 149 Membership Chair listed below:
a) BSA - Online Youth Application. If you use this new online process, please keep a copy of the application for your records. You do not need to submit a copy to the Membership Chair. If you choose to complete and submit an application other than through the online process, please use the PDF document provided here: Cub Scout Youth Application and email a copy to Pack 149 Membership Chair, Erin Nicholson, at email@example.com.
b) Annual Health and Medical Record. Complete Parts A and B. -no doctor signature required!
Please deliver completed health forms to Pack 149 Membership Chair, Erin Nicholson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Complete the following forms online:
3. Submit Pack 149 Registration Dues via PayPal ($88) (this includes a Boys Life subscription)
- All new Scouts will receive a free Scout uniform neckerchief and Pack "149" uniform shoulder numerals.
- If you have any questions, email Pack 149 Membership Chair, Erin Nicholson, at email@example.com.